The Commissioners decided to:
- Reject, under the NVR Act s 17, the application for renewal of registration as an RTO in full, to include:
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
- FNS30115 Certificate III in Financial Services
- FNS40115 Certificate IV in Credit Management
- FNS41815 Certificate IV in Financial Services
- FNS42015 Certificate IV in Banking Services
- FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting
- FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting
- and 19 stand-alone units of competency
with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
The provider applied to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) for a review of the decision but subsequently withdrew their application. The application is dismissed with effective date of 5 May 2020.
Note: On 1 November 2019, the decision was stayed by the AAT subject to the following conditions:
- the Applicant will not enrol new students;
- the Applicant will not market or advertise its courses on its Scope of RTO Registration;
- the Applicant is to retain all student records for the period of the stay order.