Djaringo Pty Ltd
Djaringo Pty Ltd
Chief Executive - Mr Joseph James Grande; Director - Joseph Grande; Director - Martin Vincent Sibosado; Director - Alex Previn Pereira; Secretary - Martin Vincent Sibosado
Details of decision
The following conditions are imposed on the Applicant’s registration under ss 17(6) and 29(1) of the NVR Act:
- Djaringo Pty Ltd must continue to monitor, implement and update its Action Plan/Progress Tracker. Djaringo Pty Ltd must retain, and present to ASQA within fourteen (14) days on request, evidence of the ongoing monitoring and implementation of the Action Plan – identifying which person is responsible for each item within the Action Plan.
- Djaringo Pty Ltd must validate at least 50% of the training products on its scope of registration before 20 August 2021 in accordance with clauses 1.19 – 1.11 of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 (Standards). As part of the validation process, Djaringo Pty Ltd must sample a minimum of ten (10), or otherwise 10%, of completed and marked student assessment files for validation, with the assistance of an independent validator, to determine whether assessment is conducted in accordance with clause 1.8 of the Standards. At least four (4) completed student assessment files must be reviewed from each third-party organisation Djaringo Pty Ltd uses to conduct training and/or assessment. Djaringo Pty Ltd must prepare a report on the process, outcomes, and action taken as a result of the validation process. Djaringo Pty Ltd must retain, and provide to ASQA upon request, a copy of the validation report and all primary evidence referred to in the report.
- Djaringo Pty Ltd must securely retain, and provide to ASQA within fourteen (14) days on request, copies of completed student assessment tasks, in accordance with ASQA’s General Direction, for a period of 18 months from the date a final determination of competence was made for all VET courses on its scope of registration.
- Djaringo Pty Ltd must securely retain and provide to ASQA within seven (7) days on request, a copy of its Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Issuance Register, to be updated every four (4) months from the date of these orders. The Register must include the following details for all qualifications issued in the previous twenty-four (24) months:
- Course code and title;
- Date of student enrolment;
- Date qualification issued, or
- Date student ended their enrolment, and
- Reason for the student’s end of enrolment;
- Student details including:
- First name
- Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Residential address
- Phone number;
- Name of third party training / assessment organisation (if applicable); and
- Name of trainer(s)/assessor(s).
Date of decision
Status of decision
Status of review