The Commissioners decided to:
- Cancel the RTO’s registration under s 36(2)(f) and s 39 of the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (NVR Act), with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
Following AAT review, the parties have reached an agreement.
The Tribunal decides that:
- the decision to cancel the Applicant's registration is set aside, and in substitution, it is decided that the Applicant's registration is not cancelled.
The Tribunal notes that:
- the Applicant agrees to the imposition, by ASQA, of the following conditions on its registration pursuant to section 29 of NVR Act:
- the Applicant must securely retain, and provide to ASQA, on request, copies of all completed student assessment items for each student (per the definition in ASQA's General Direction – Retention requirements for completed student assessment items) and copies of the master assessment tools used for each assessment, for a period of eighteen (18) months from the date on which the judgement of competence for each relevant unit of competency is made; and
- the Applicant must notify ASQA within two weeks of commencing training.