Following AAT review of ASQA's cancellation decision, the following condition is imposed on the RTO's registration pursuant to section 29 of the NVR Act:
- the applicant must commence training within 12 months of the date of the Tribunal's orders and will otherwise promptly advise the respondent by emailing email@example.com of the reasons why it has not done so;
- the applicant must securely retain, and provide to ASQA on request, copies of all completed student assessment items for each student (per the definition in ASQA's General Direction — Retention requirements for completed student assessment items) and copies of the master assessment tools used for each assessment, for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date on which the judgement of competence for each relevant unit of competency is made;
- the applicant must, within twenty-eight (28) days prior to commencing delivery of training and assessment, provide ASQA, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information and/or documents:
- Class timetables for the next six (6) to twelve (12) months;
- Registered list of trainers including:
- First and surname;
- Contact details;
- Names of any other RTOs which the trainer is currently, or was formerly (in the past six (6) months) engaged with.
- the applicant must notify ASQA when it enrols its first, tenth and thirtieth student.