ASQA decided to:
- Suspend, under s 36(2)(e) and s 38 of the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011(NVR Act), the following parts of the RTO’s scope of registration:
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support, and;
- any new training package product that would be automatically added to the scope of registration because it is equivalent to one which appears above, and;
- During the period of suspension require, under the NVR Act s 38(2), the RTO not to:
- enrol a student in a suspended VET course or part of a suspended VET course
- allow a VET student to begin a suspended VET course or part of a suspended VET course
- publish or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course, or
- cause to be published or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course.
with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.