PACIFIC HEALTH & WELLNESS PTY. LTD.
Pacific Health & Wellness Training
Chief Executive - Mr. Webber Roberts; Director - Webber Andrew Roberts
Details of decision
The Commissioners decided to:
- Cancel, under the NVR Act s 36(2)(f) and s 39, the RTO’s registration
with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
Follow AAT review, the parties reached an agreement.
The Tribunal decides that:
- ASQA's decision is set aside, and in substitution:
- in accordance with the requirements of sections 17 and 18 of the NVR Act, ASQA confirms the Applicant's current registration as an NVR RTO
- the period ending 15 June 2023 is determined for the purposes of section 17(5) of the NVR Act for the following courses on the Applicant's Scope of Registration:
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services; and
- CHC50515 Diploma of Counselling.
Date of decision
Status of decision
Settled pursuant to terms of agreement at AAT
Status of review
No review available