The Commissioner Regulatory Operations:
- i. suspend, under NVR Act s 36(2)(e) and s38, all of the RTO’s scope of registration and during the period of suspension, require, under the NVR Act s 38(2), the RTO (not) to:
- enrol a student in a suspended VET course or part of a suspended VET course
- allow a VET student to begin a suspended VET course or part of a suspendedVET course
- publish or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course orany part of a suspended VET course, or
- cause to be published or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course
with effect, 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision
Following AAT review, the parties have reached an agreement as to the terms of a decision of the Tribunal.
The Tribunal decided to:
- set aside the decision to suspend under the NVR Act, all of the RTO's scope of registration and in substitution decided that the Applicant's registration is no longer suspended.