The Commissioner, Regulatory Operations decided to:
- i. Suspend under s 36(2)(e) and s 38 of the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (NVR Act):
- a. all of the RTO's scope of registration, and any new training package product that would be automatically added to the scope of registration because it is equivalent to one which appears above; and
- b. during the period of suspension, require, under s 38(2) of the NVR Act, the RTO not to:
- enrol a student in a suspended VET course or part of a suspended VET course;
- allow a VET student to begin a suspended VET course or part of a suspended VET course;
- publish or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course;
- cause to be published or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or part of a suspended VET course.
with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is notified of the decision
Following AAT review of the decision, the parties have reached an agreement as to the terms of a decision of the Tribunal.
The Tribunal has set aside ASQA's decision and in substitution, decides that the applicant's registration is no longer suspended.