OSCAR ACADEMY AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.
Chief Executive: - Miss Mary Noel; Director: - SANJIDA FAHMI; Secretary: - SANJIDA FAHMI.
Details of decision
The Commissioner, Regulatory Operations decided to:
- Suspend, under s 36(2)(e) and s 38 of the NVR Act the following parts of the RTO’s scope of registration:
- SIT20616 Certificate II in Hospitality, and
- any new training package product that would be automatically added to its scope of registration because it is equivalent to one which appears above; and
- During the period of suspension, require under s 38(2) of the NVR Act, the RTO not to:
- enrol a student in a suspended VET course or part of a suspended VET course
- allow a VET student to begin a suspended VET course or part of a suspended VET course
- publish or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course, or
- cause to be published or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course.
With effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
Date of decision
Status of decision
Decision delayed while ASQA reviews decision
Status of review
Reconsideration review ongoing