The Commissioner, Regulatory Operations decided to:
- Suspend, under s 36(2)(e) and s 38 of the NVR Act the following part of the RTO’s scope of registration:
- HLT42015 Certificate IV in Massage Therapy
- HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage
- CHCSS00087 Risk management
- and any new training package product that would be automatically added to the scope of registration because it is equivalent to one which appears above, and
- during the period of suspension require, under s 38(2) of the NVR Act, the RTO (not) to:
- enrol a student in a suspended VET course or part of a suspended VET course
- allow a VET student to begin a suspended VET course of part of a suspended VET course
- publish or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course, or
- cause to be published or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course
with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
The provider has applied for reconsideration however the Chief Commissioner has agreed to not extend the effective date of the decision while the reconsideration proceeds.