Following AAT review of ASQA's cancellation decision, the following condition is imposed under s 29(1) of the Act to limit the maximum number of student enrolments for a period of twelve (12) months as follows:
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid - capped at 35
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support - capped at 15
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support - capped at 20
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality - capped at 20
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration - capped at 20
- BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice - capped at 20
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management - capped at 20.