i. suspend, under the NVR Act s 36(2)(e) and s 38, the following part of the RTO’s scope of registration:
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business
- BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication, and
- any new training producat that would be added to the scope of registration because it is equivalent to one which appears above, and during the period of suspension, require under the NVR Act s 38(2), the RTO not to:
- enrol a student in a suspended VET course or part of a suspended VET course
- allow a VET student to begin a suspended VET course of part of a suspended VET course
- publish or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of asuspended VET course, or
- cause to be published or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course.
Following AAT review, the parties reached an agreement as to the terms of a decision of the tribunal.
The Tribunal set aside the decision under review and in substitution decided that the Applicant's registration is not suspended.