Following AAT review of ASQA's decision to amend scope, the parties agreed that the following conditions be imposed, under s 29 of the NVR Act, on the RTO's scope of registration:
- The Applicant must retain and present to ASQA on request any training assessment records for all VET students for all VET courses for a period of two (2) years from the date on which the student ceases to be a student.
- The Applicant must notify ASQA immediately on recommencement of training in the qualifications amended and cancelled by the reviewable decisions (the qualifications).
- The Applicant must for all assessment in the qualifications commencing from the date of this decision for the period of its registration maintain a record of the following in relation to the assessment:
- the location;
- the nature, time and duration of the activity;
- the student ID of the student where relevant;
- the identity of the trainer/assessor conducting the training or assessment activity; and
- a detailed description of the activity and any outcome.
- Where an assessment requires a simulated or industry realistic customer to student ratio the Applicant must, commencing from the date of this decision for the period of its registration, maintain a complete attendance record that includes:
- whether the person attended in their capacity as a student or as an acting customer for each relevant activity; and
- where the person attended as an acting customer, the first and last name of that individual, their signature and email address.
- The Applicant must for the period of its registration, retain completed resource checklists for each unit of competency to be provided to the Respondent on request.