The Commissioners decided to:
- cancel, under the NVR Act s 36(2)(f) and s 39, the RTO's registration with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
Following AAT review of ASQA's cancellation decision, the parties reached an agreement.
The Tribunal decides that:
- The decision under review is set aside; and in substitution, the Tribunal decides the following:
- in accordance with the requirements of sections 17 and 18 of the NVR Act and, the Respondent confirms the Applicant's current registration as an NVR RTO
- pursuant to the requirements of section 29 of the NVR Act, the Applicant will:
- retain, either electronic or hard copies of completed Student Assessment Tasks, for all courses on its VET and CRICOS Scopes of Registration for an on-going period of 18 months from their dates of completion.