SOUTHERN CROSS TRAINING (INT) PTY LTD
Chief Executive - Mr Sam Johnson; Director - Sam Johnson; Secretary - Sam Johnson
Details of decision
The Commissioners decided to:
- Cancel, under the NVR Act s 36(2)(f) and s 39, the RTO’s registration with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
Following AAT review, the parties reached an agreement as to the terms of a decision of the Tribunal.
The Tribunal decided that:
- The decision to cancel the Applicant's registration as an RTO is set aside; and
- In substitution the following decision is made:
- that the Applicant's registration is not cancelled;
- to impose, under section 29 of the NVR Act, the following condition on the Applicant's registration:
- The Applicant must retain and present to the ASQA on request all completed student assessment records for all VET students for all VET courses for eighteen (18) months from the date the student is deemed competent;
- to give, under section 35A of the NVR Act, a written direction requiring the Applicant to:
- rectify the breach of section 22 of the NVR Act by addressing each non-compliance identified in the Evidence Analysis provided by the Respondent to the Applicant on 30 September 2019 within 20 business days of the date of this decision; and
- retain evidence that the written direction has been complied with for examination at a future regulatory activity.
Date of decision
Status of decision
Settled pursuant to terms of agreement at AAT
Status of review
No review available