The Commissioner, Regulatory Operations decided to:
- reject, under the NVR Act s 17, the application for renewal of registration as an RTO in full, to include:
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
Following reconsideration, ASQA decided to vary the decision to the following:
- Grant, under the NVR Act s 17, the application for renewal of registration of the organisation as an RTO for a period of three years commencing on 23 June 2019, to include:
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration.
- Give a written direction, under NVR Act s 35A of the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (NVR Act), requiring the organisation to:
- rectify this breach by addressing each non-compliance outlined in the attached audit report within 20 working days of the date of this notice; and
- retain evidence this written direction has been complied with for examination at a future regulatory activity, by retaining evidence that they have addressed each non-compliance outlined in the attached audit report.