The Commissioners decided to:
i. reject, under the NVR Act s 17, the application for renewal of registration as an RTO in full, to include:
a. BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
b. BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
c. CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
d. CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
e. SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality
f. SIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality
g. SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
h. HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
i. HLTAIF003 Provide first aid
j. SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol
k. SITHGAM001 Provide responsible gambling services
l. SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
The decisions have been stayed by the AAT subject to the following conditions:
- that it must not enrol students into any VET courses, except for the following courses:
- BSB51918 (BSB51915) – Diploma in Leadership and Management
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
- SITHFAB002 – Provide responsible service of alcohol
- SITHGAM001 – Provide reasonable gambling services
- that it will not issue VET qualifications or statements of attainment for VET courses, except for those identified at paragraph (1) of these orders.
- that it will not market or advertise its services as an RTO or offer VET courses, except in relation to those VET courses identified at paragraph (1) of these orders.
- the Applicant is to retain, and provide to ASQA and the Tribunal upon request, copies of completed student assessment records.