ASQA decided to:
- Suspend, under the NVR Act s 36(2)(e) and s 38 the following part of the RTO’s scope of registration:
- BSB10115 Certificate I in Business
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- FNS30115 Certificate III in Financial Services
- FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting
- FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- and any new training package product that would be automatically added to the scope of registration because it is equivalent to one which appears above.
During the period of suspension, require, under the NVR Act s 38(2), the RTO not to:
- enrol a student in a suspended VET course or part of a suspended VET course
- allow a VET student to begin a suspended VET course of part of a suspended VET course
- publish or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course, or
- cause to be published or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course
with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.