The Commissioner Regulatory Operations decided to:
- amend, under the NVR Act s 36(2)(d), the RTO’s scope of registration to remove:
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
- CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health
with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
Following reconsideration, the Chief Commissioner and the Commissioner, Risk Intelligence and Regulatory Support decided to vary the decision to the following:
- Give a written direction, under NVR Act s 35A, requiring the organisation to:
- rectify this breach by addressing each non-compliance outlined in the attached audit report within 20 working days of the date of this notice; and
- retain evidence this written direction has been complied with for examination at a future regulatory activity, by retaining evidence that they have addressed each non-compliance outlined in the attached audit report.