Spice Telecom Australia Pty Ltd
Technical Institute of Victoria
Chief Executive Officer: - Mr. Robert Smith; Director: - GURVINDER SINGH; Secretary: - GURVINDER SINGH
Details of decision
ASQA has determined that the following condition(s) will be imposed on the organisation’s registration under Section 29 of the Act:
- The RTO must for the period of its current registration, retain and provide to ASQA within fourteen (14) days upon request copies of student files, for a period of 18 months from the date which a final judgement of competence is made for all VET courses delivered
- The RTO must for the period of its current registration, retain and provide to ASQA within fourteen (14) days upon request evidence of implementation of internal review/remediation action.
- The RTO must review its assessment system against clause 1.8 of the Standards, and conduct validation and moderation of select training products on its scope of registration, being:
- AHC40316 Certificate IV in Production Horticulture,
- AHC50316 Diploma of Horticulture,
- SIT40516 - Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery,
- and any new training package product that would be automatically added to the scope of registration because it is equivalent to one which appears above; by 30 June 2020, and in accordance with the requirements with clauses 1.9 and 1.11 of the Standards.
The Chief Commissioner agreed to extend the effective date of the decisions, while the reconsideration proceeds.
Date of decision
Status of decision
Decision delayed while ASQA reviews decision
Status of review
Reconsideration review ongoing