On 25 September 2014, the Administrative Appeals Tribunal imposed the following stay conditions on the RTO's registration:
- The applicant may not enrol any students from 26 September 2014;
- The applicant may not collect any form of fee from any person who is not currently enrolled by the applicant and attending its classes;
- The applicant may not market, publish or broadcast or cause to be published or broadcast any advertisement relating to a course or any part of a course currently on its scope of registration
- These conditions do not apply to the delivery of Cert II in Security Operations and Cert III in Security Operations
- As to (1)(iv) by close of business Friday, 26 September 2014 Austwide to serve on ASQA any further documentation on which it relies to demonstrate rectification. After review ASQA given liberty to apply to have the these two courses also subject to the stay conditions.