The Commissioner Regulatory Operations decided to:
- amend, under the NVR Act s 36(2)(d), the RTO’s scope of registration to remove:
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early childhood Education and Care
- CHC62015 Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in a construction environment
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- 22338VIC Certificate II in Building and Construction Pre-apprenticeship
- any new training package product that would be automatically added to the scope of registration because it is equivalent to one which appears above
with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
Following reconsideration, the Chief Commissioner and the Commissioner, Risk Intelligence and Regulatory Support decided to affirm the decision.
The provider applied to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) but subsequently withdrew their application. The application is now dismissed.