The Commissioner Regulatory Operations decided to:
- Suspend, under s 36(2)(e) and s 38 of the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (NVR Act) the following part of the RTO’s scope of registration:
- CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations; and
- any training package product that would be automatically added to the scope of registration because it is equivalent to the one which appears above; and
during the suspension, require, under s 38(2) of the NVR Act the RTO (not) to:
- enrol a student in a suspended VET course or part of a suspended VET course
- allow a VET student to begin a suspended VET course of part of a suspended VETcourse
- publish or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course, or
- cause to be published or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course.
with effect 35 calendar days from the day the RTO receives the notice of suspension
Following AAT review, the parties reached agreement as to the terms of a decision.
It is decided by consent that the decision is set aside and in substitution, the applicant's registration with respect to CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations is not suspended.