How to renew
ASQA requires all registered training organisation renewal applications to be submitted 90 days before the registration expiry date.
If you fail to submit a complete application at least 90 days before your expiry date, we may not renew your registration.
Before submitting your application, you must be confident you can demonstrate that your RTO:
- is meeting all obligations to learners and clients
- has effective governance and administration arrangements in place
- is delivering quality training and assessment outcomes that meet the needs of industry and learners
- can comply with required standards, particularly if subject to an audit.
You are required to pay two separate fees when renewing your RTO registration:
- an application lodgement fee
- the RTO annual registration charge.
Application lodgement fee
Each RTO renewal application is subject to a standard lodgement fee of $500. We will invoice you for this fee when you finalise your application in asqanet.
You must pay this lodgement fee in full before we begin to process your application.
RTO annual registration fee
All RTOs are subject to an annual registration charge.