The asqanet web portal allows you to:
- lodge online VET and CRICOS applications, including applications for reassessment and review of an ASQA decision and online payments
- notify ASQA of material changes or events for your RTO or CRICOS provider
- view applications submitted by all users on behalf of your RTO and CRICOS provider, and
- review and update your RTO and CRICOS provider details without submitting a form.
How can I learn how to use the system?
ASQA has published an ‘Introduction to using asqanet (PDF)’ quick guide for all users which contains a range of information about how you can:
- Register to use asqanet
- Update your personal details
- Request to link your user account to an organisation
- Grant agent access to other users
- Apply for initial registration as an RTO or CRICOS Provider
- Notify ASQA of changes to your RTO or CRICOS Provider details
- Apply to renew your RTO or CRICOS Provider registration
- Apply to change the scope of your RTO or CRICOS Provider
- Make a report about a provider
ASQA has also published a range of frequently asked questions about using asqanet.
If you need additional help, please contact the ASQA Info Line on 1300 701 801 or at enquiries [at] asqa.gov.au between 9.00 am and 7.00 pm AET, Monday to Friday.