When you apply to renew RTO registration:
- Submit your application using asqanet.
- Ensure that your application is complete and all required fees have been paid in full at least 90 days before your registration is due to expire.
All RTOs seeking to renew their registration must be able to demonstrate that:
- they are fulfilling all obligations to learners and clients
- they have effective governance and administration arrangements in place
- they are delivering quality training and assessment outcomes that meet industry and learner needs.
You must submit a complete renewal application at least 90 days before your registration expiry date.
If ASQA does not receive your complete application by this date, your registration may not be renewed.
ASQA will not consider your application complete until all fees have been paid in full.
You cannot use a renewal of registration application to add qualifications, accredited courses or units of competency to your scope of registration.
The time taken to assess your application will increase if you do not:
- Pay all necessary fees: ASQA will not begin to assess an application unless all application fees are paid in full.
- Ensure your application is complete: A considerable percentage of applications submitted to ASQA are rejected as incomplete, as they lack mandatory information or supporting evidence. ASQA will not begin reviewing your application until you have submitted a complete application.
- Ensure you can clearly demonstrate compliance with the required standards at audit: Avoid the requirement to submit a response to identified non-compliances. If you are required to submit a response, you have 20 working days in which to do so.