Use the online application system, asqanet, to add one or more training package qualifications, units of competency, or accredited courses to your scope of registration.
For assistance using asqanet, contact the ASQA Info line on 1300 701 801, 9.00 am to 7.00 pm EST, Monday to Friday, or email enquiries [at] asqa.gov.au.
The fees for adding items to your scope of registration are:
- to add non-equivalent training package qualifications or accredited courses: $920 for the first qualification or course, $135 for each additional qualification or course, on the same application
- to add non-equivalent training package units of competency: $260 for each unit for the first seven units, $135 for each additional unit above the first seven, on the same application.
An invoice for this fee will be generated when you prepare to finalise your application in asqanet.
You can pay the invoice by:
- electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- BPAY® (for invoices of less than $10,000)
- Visa or MasterCard
ASQA will not commence assessing your application until this fee is paid in full. Any delay in payment of the invoice will increase the processing time for your application. After 30 days, ASQA will issue a reminder notice.
If you decide to withdraw your application, the application fee may be refunded if ASQA has not commenced work on the application.
ASQA will add equivalent training package products to your scope of registration without requiring an application or fee.
- More information about equivalent training package products
You cannot offer, deliver or issue a statement of attainment for a unit that is neither:
- a core unit of competency within the packaging rules of a qualification on your scope of registration, nor
- a named elective unit of competency within the packaging rules of a qualification on your scope of registration.
You may only offer, deliver or issue a statement of attainment for such a unit if:
- you have applied to ASQA to have that unit explicitly listed on your scope of registration, and
- ASQA has approved that application.
For more information, refer to the Fact sheet—delivering elective units.
Your RTO may only add an AQF qualification or assessor skill set from the Training and Education Training Package (or its successor) to your scope if your organisation has:
- held registration for at least two years continuously
- undergone an independent validation of its assessment system, tools, processes and outcomes in accordance with the requirements contained in clause 1.25 of the Standards for RTOs 2015.