Go to top of page

Applying for a copy of student records

Your student record may be available via the USI transcript service if:

  • your training was completed after January 2015 and
  • you provided your USI to the RTO

Please visit www.usi.gov.au to check your USI transcript before applying to ASQA for a copy of your student records.

If you have lost your qualification or statement of attainment and the training provider you attended has now closed, ASQA may be able to provide a letter only (not a new certificate) that confirms the competencies you achieved.

ASQA relies on the closed training provider to provide a copy of their student records. ASQA does not hold records for all closed training providers. Please check if ASQA has the student records for your training organisation.

There is no fee for the letter ASQA provides confirming the competencies you have achieved.

If you are a training provider seeking results on behalf of students who have enrolled with you, please contact studentenquiries [at] asqa.gov.au

Related items: