Meee Australia Pty Ltd
Building Trades Australia, Meee Australia College of Health & Beauty, Australian Building Skills Training, Building Trades Australia;, Meee Australia College
Chief Executive - Mrs Mandy Roe; Director - Wen-Hwa Chen; Director - Huei-Chiao Chuang; Director - Mandy Yu-Ju Chen; Secretary - Mandy Yu-Ju Chen
Details of decision:
The Commissioners decided to:
- i. cancel, under the NVR Act s 36(2)(f) and section 39, the RTO's registration with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
Following AAT review, the parties reached an agreement as to the terms of the Tribunal.
The AAT decided to:
- i. set aside the decision and substitute the following:
- the Applicant's registration is renewed pursuant to sections 17 and 31 of the NVR Act for a period of three (3) years.
- the following VET courses are removed from the Applicant's scope of registration pursuant to section 36(2)(d) of the NVR Act:
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care;
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care;
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality;
- SIR40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality;
- SHBBNLS002 Apply nail gel enhancements; and
- SIBBNLS201A Work in nail services framework.
- the VET course UEE30811 Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician is suspended from the Applicant's scope of registration pursuant to section 38 of the NVR Act. The Applicant may apply to the Respondent for reassessment of this suspension pursuant to section 41 of the NVR Act.
- the following conditions are imposed on the Applicant's registration pursuant to section 29 of the NVR Act:
- the Applicant must submit quarterly enrolment and qualification issuance data to the Respondent, by email compliancebrisbane [at] asqa.gov.au, on the first day of every three (3) calendar months, for eighteen (18) months;
- the Applicant must securely retain, and provide to ASQA on request, copies of all completed student assessment items for each student (per the definition in ASQA's General Direction - Retention requirements for completed student assessment items) and copies of the master assessment tools used for each assessment, for a period of eighteen (18) months from the date on which the judgement of competence for each relevant unit of competency is made;
- the Applicant may engage one (1) non-RTO third party to deliver training and assessment on its behalf, and adhere to the Respondent's General Direction – third party arrangements for training and/or assessment of VET courses, issued on 9 August 2019 pursuant to section 28 of the NVR Act;
- the Applicant must notify the Respondent, by emailing complicancebrisbane [at] asqa.gov.au, of any confirmed change (addition or removal) of a third party agreement for the delivery of training and assessment on its behalf, within fourteen (14) days of that confirmed change, and provide all relevant documents in support of that change; and
- the Applicant must monitor and review its compliance in accordance with a Compliance Program.
Date of decision:
23 May 2018
Status of decision:
Settled pursuant to terms of agreement at AAT
Status of review:
No review available