ASQA produces a range of publications in order to assist registered training organisations and other providers to meet their obligations.
ASQA also undertakes research into systemic issues in the vocational education and training (VET) sector through its program of strategic reviews. Three strategic review reports are published each year.
Other ASQA publications include:
- ASQA’s new audit approach, Evaluation Report: Key Findings and Recommendations (PDF 671kb)
- ASQA Corporate Plan 2016–20 (PDF 1.5MB)
- ASQA Self-Assessment Report against the Regulator Performance Framework 2016 (PDF 618kb)
- ASQA’s new audit model (PDF 434kb)
- Regulating offshore delivery of VET: ASQA’s 2015 pilot audit program (PDF 407kb)
- ASQA Regulatory Strategy 2016–17 (PDF 524kb)
- ASQA Regulatory Risk Framework (PDF 522kb)
- Regulator Performance Framework: ASQA Measures (PDF 259kb)
- ASQA Diversity Plan 2015–18 (PDF 418kb)
- Formal response to the ASQA Process Review: Final Report (PDF 147kb).