ASQA has already received a positive response to its call for expressions of interest for targeted information sessions for non-RTOs, RTO consultants and advisors, and other VET sector stakeholders on the new national standards which are due to be released shortly and implemented from early 2015.
The planned VET Stakeholder and Consultant Information Sessions will:
- be held independently of the information sessions ASQA is hosting for RTOs
- specifically address the unique needs of RTO consultants and advisors, and other VET sector stakeholders and
- be held in early December in selected capital cities (determined by demand)
RTO consultants and other VET sector stakeholders wanting to participate in these sessions should express their interest by emailing communications [at] asqa.gov.au and advising:
- the name of their organisation
- their preferred location for the session, and
- the number of attendees that would attend.
Expressions of interest will close at 5:00pm on Friday 24 October. ASQA will invite registrations in the week commencing 27 October once the number and location of the sessions have been determined.
RTOs and RTO employees do not need to register for these sessions. They are specifically targeted at non-RTOs (such as RTO consultants and advisors, and other VET sector stakeholders).
RTOs should register for one of the 27 RTO Information Sessions. The RTO Information Sessions are specifically targeted to RTOs and the invitations for these were sent to CEOs last week.
For more information, email communications [at] asqa.gov.au or call 1300 701 801.