4 December 2013
ASQA has revised the following documents:
- General direction—transition and teach-out
- Fact sheet—registering for revised training package components
The new versions will be effective from 1 January 2014.
The changes to ASQA's direction on transition and teach-out:
- clarify effective dates when training products are superseded
- remove the capacity to continue delivering old versions of training package units
- remove the capacity to deliver an expired training product beyond the allowable teach-out provisions, and
- confirm that the concept of transition does not apply to accredited courses.