ASQA’s national RTO Information Sessions are now underway.
Presentations from these are now available online for you to view and download.
ASQA has also published a Users’ Guide to the new Standards at www.asqa.gov.au/standards
The presentations include:
- The first three years of national VET regulation
- 2015 registered training organisations (RTOs) standards
- VET regulatory reform, delegations and transition arrangements
- Assessment workshop - including assessment practices, validation and industry engagement
- Marketing and advertising workshop - including accurate and factual marketing and marketing by subcontractors
- Third party arrangements workshop - including managing risks with these arrangements and monitoring agreements
- Skills for All, South Australia VET
- Smart and Skilled, NSW VET reform
- VET in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
Please note that the current series of RTO Information Sessions are invite-only events for the Chief Executives and nominated representatives of ASQA-registered RTOs.
ASQA is also holding Stakeholder and Consultant Information Sessions in December 2014. Invites for these sessions will be sent to stakeholders and consultants shortly.
Remember, if you're a trainer or an RTO employee—you can register to attend an all-day Online RTO Information Session. These sessions cover the same material as the live sessions. Select your preferred session from the list below to register for an online session. You can view the session live, or return to watch later.