Did you know that you can print application-related invoices and receipts through ASQAnet?
Follow the instructions below to print invoices and receipts for applications relating to:
- initial registration as an RTO
- renewing registration an RTO
- changing the scope of your RTO’s registration.
Printing an invoice or receipt after you submit an application
- Log in to ASQAnet.
- Click on the relevant application under the ‘Submitted applications’ tab to open the application.
- Click either ‘Print Receipt’ or ‘Print Invoice’. This will open a new window containing the receipt/invoice. Your receipt/invoice can now be printed, or downloaded as a PDF.
Printing an invoice before you submit an application
- Complete your application up to the ‘Submission’ stage.
- Click ‘Finalise application’. This will open a new window containing the invoice, which can be printed or downloaded as a PDF.