The Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) advises that it has made the following regulatory decisions.
Cancellation of registration as a provider of vocational education and training (VET) services:
- Australian Based Learning Experiences Pty Ltd (RTO number 70057)
- Blue Visions Management Pty Ltd, trading as Institute of Management (RTO number 91308)
- CITY COLLEGE OF SYDNEY PTY LTD (RTO number 45307)
- ECA Graduate Institute Pty Ltd, trading as ECA Graduate Institute (RTO number 91423)
- INTEGRITY COLLEGE PTY LTD (RTO number 45127)
- Upright Solutionz Pty Ltd (RTO number 45186).
Rejection of application to renew registration as a provider of VET services:
Suspension of registration as a provider of VET services:
- OZTECH TRADE TRAINING COLLEGE PTY LTD (RTO number 40997)
- SEVEN SEAS EDUCATION SERVICES PTY LTD, trading as Elite Institute of Vocational Education and Training (RTO number 45079).
Click on the hyperlink to see additional information and updates for each decision.
ASQA, the national VET regulator, has taken these decisions following regulatory scrutiny of each training provider. ASQA contends that the providers have not operated consistently with the requirements of the VET Quality Framework, which is a condition of registration.
Training providers subject to an adverse regulatory decision have the right to have the decision reviewed. A provider may, in certain circumstances, apply to have ASQA reconsider its decision. Where available, providers can apply to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) to have ASQA’s decision reviewed. More information about review options is available on the ASQA website.
During a review or reconsideration process, the provider may seek a stay of the decision or an extension of the date the decision takes effect, which may permit the provider to continue to operate until the review process is finalised. The ASQA website contains up-to-date information on the status of any review processes. It is advisable to check the website to obtain current information concerning the status of regulatory decisions.