The Notification of change to contact details—Accredited course form has been developed for owners of accredited courses to advise ASQA of any changes to the contact details for the 'copyright holder' and 'content enquiries' contacts that are published on the national register www.training.gov.au.
This form is to be used to update relevant information regarding accredited courses such as:
- people's names, job titles, phone and fax numbers and/or address details
- changes made to an organisation’s name (if the copyright is held by an organisation)
This form should not be used if:
- the copyright holder is selling or transferring the ownership of an accredited course to another person(s) or organisation. If the contact details for the copyright holder of a course have changed as a result of its sale, please submit a Notification of change to accredited course ownership.
- you wish to update information relating to an RTO’s registration. You can notify ASQA of changes to an RTO’s contact details by submitting a Notification of material change or event form. Information regarding contact details for RTOs provided to ASQA is not taken to apply to the copyright ownership of an accredited course as course ownership is managed separately to the registration of RTOs.
- you are not the copyright holder of the accredited course for which you wish to make changes.