ASQAnet is a web portal that allows some organisations—for example, RTOs—to lodge applications and other information with ASQA.
At present, ASQAnet is limited to VET application services; however, this will soon be changing. ASQA is currently developing a system that will replace ASQAnet and provide users with a much broader range of services and cater for the needs of more of our external stakeholders.
In addition to the existing services, the new system will provide a secure facility for:
- lodging online CRICOS and course accreditation applications, including online payments
- completing a number of the forms that currently need to be downloaded and submitted manually (including the ‘notification of material changes’ form)
- accessing provider and course owner information (for authorised users)
- updating details about your RTO, CRICOS registration or accredited course without having to submit a form
- receiving and responding to notifications relating to application processing and ASQA’s regulatory functions.
All existing external users of ASQAnet will need to be reauthorised to log in to the portal before they can access the revised system. This process is to ensure that your corporate information remains secure and confidential. RTOs will be notified in advance before the requirement to reauthorise comes into place.
We will be issuing more information about the new system—including when it will be available—soon, so please ensure your RTO’s details are up to date to make sure you receive it.