31 January 2014
Notice to former NSW Vocational Education & Training Accreditation Board (VETAB) providers
Providers that were formerly registered with VETAB please note:
- If you were still in a VETAB approved registration period on 1 January 2014, you are still subject to the (legacy) VETAB annual fee for 2014.
- ASQA has issued invoices for these legacy VETAB annual fees to registered training organisations.
- ASQA will issue invoices for legacy VETAB annual fees to CRICOS providers by early February.
Notice to registered training organisations regarding invoices issued on 18 January 2014
- Some of the invoices ASQAnet issued by email on 18 January had an incorrect BPAY reference number.
- The system issue that caused this has now been rectified and new invoices have been issued to the relevant providers.
- If you received this second invoice, please disregard the one emailed to you on 18 January 2014.