Registrations are now open for ASQA’s Training Provider Briefings for 2019, which will be held during June and July.
This year ASQA Commissioners and General Managers will participate in the briefings alongside audit staff. This gives attendees an opportunity to discuss issues and ideas directly with senior ASQA decision makers.
These free face-to-face briefings will cover:
- important information on core activity across the VET sector
- what providers should expect over the next year
- Q and A with ASQA Commissioners, General Managers and audit staff.
A total of 22 briefings will be held in 14 metropolitan and regional locations across Australia.
Registration is essential and can be made through Eventbrite.
This year’s dates and locations include:
New South Wales
- Sydney: 1 and 2 July 2019
- Parramatta: 5 July 2019
- Port Macquarie: 15 July 2019
- Wollongong: 19 July 2019
Australian Capital Territory
More information about the briefings is available by contacting the ASQA Info Line on 1300 701 801 or by emailing events [at] asqa.gov.au.
For those unable to attend an event, ASQA will provide an online alternative following the events in 2019.