We publish information about regulatory decisions shortly after we make them.
As part of this, we include information on:
- review process still available to the provider
- the status of decisions under review
- the date of effect of any decision.
ASQA publishes the following types of regulatory decisions made under the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (NVR Act):
- Administrative sanctions—either to cancel, suspend or amend the scope of registration on a registered training organisation under Section 36.
- A condition on a registered training organisation’s registration under Section 29(1).
- Rejection of an application to renew an RTO's registration under Section 17.
The above decisions are all reviewable decisions under Section 199 of the NVR Act.
Affected providers can apply to ASQA in certain circumstances. Providers may also ask the Administrative Appeals Tribunal for a review of the decision under Division 1 of Part 9 of the NVR Act.