Contact the ASQA ELICOS info line by calling 1300 701 801 and selecting 'ELICOS registration enquiries' (option 3) from the available options.
You can find the answers to some of the most common queries about CRICOS registration in the help centre.
Questions addressed include:
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Can I add an ELICOS non-award course to my scope?
- Will it cost to change tuition fees or mode of delivery?
- How much will an overseas audit cost?
- Can I offer the same CRICOS course with different durations?
- If I need to add a course to my CRICOS scope, do I also need to add it to my RTO scope?
- Will ASQA assess my VET and CRICOS registration at the same audit?
- Does a National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS) accredited English language school offering courses to overseas students apply to ASQA for registration?
Visit the help centre for the answers to more questions. You can also contact ASQA if you are unable to find the answer to your query.
International Education is the international education arm of the Department of Education.
Visit the International Education website to find out more about the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS) legislative framework, and to learn about:
- the Tuition Protection Service (TPS)
- compliance with the National Code
- changes to the legislative framework and changes to the regulatory authorities responsible for approval and registration under the ESOS Act.
International Education resources include: