ASQA will not assess applications that are not complete. Applications to renew Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) registration are considered to be complete when:
- all required evidence has been submitted
- all associated fees have been paid in full (and the payment has cleared).
Application lodgement fee
- The application lodgement fee for renewal of CRICOS registration is $500 per application.
- ASQA will invoice you for this fee when you finalise your application for registration renewal in asqanet.
Application assessment fee
- The minimum assessment fee for applications to renew CRICOS registration is $7,000 per application. This amount covers renewal of registration for up to four qualifications and up to two delivery sites.
- For each additional qualification, applicants must pay an extra fee of $155.
- For each additional Australian delivery site, applicants must pay an extra fee of $820.
If you decide to withdraw your application, the application assessment fee may be refunded if ASQA has not begun assessing your application.
Cap on total fees for renewal of CRICOS registration
The maximum total fee for applications for renewal of CRICOS registration is $50,000. The application lodgment fee and the application assessment fee both contribute to this cap.
For a full list of fees and charges, please read the Guide to ASQA fees and charges 2018-19 (PDF).