This page lists fees that apply for different changes to the scope of your CRICOS registration.
- If you are a registered training organisation (RTO), there are separate fees for applying to add items to your scope of RTO registration. For a full list of fees and charges, please read the Guide to ASQA fees and charges 2018-19 (PDF).
Adding qualifications to your scope of registration
- $500 for the first qualification, plus
- $150 for each additional qualification.
Increasing overall student capacity and/or adding or changing delivery sites
- $1,640 per application (requesting additional student capacity and/or one additional or replacement delivery site), plus
- $820 for each additional (or replacement) delivery site.
Changes that incur no fees or charges
ASQA does not impose fees or charges for making the following changes to scope:
- adding equivalent training package qualifications
- changing the duration of a course
- changing mode of delivery
- changing student tuition fees
- removing courses
- removing delivery locations.
Adding the same items to your RTO and CRICOS registrations
If you want to add the same items to your registration as a CRICOS provider and as an RTO, you must submit two applications—one to add the items to your RTO registration, and one to add the items your CRICOS registration.
Fees apply to both of these applications. However, when the two applications are submitted simultaneously, ASQA may offer an exemption from the lower of the two application fees.
In practice, this means that you should: