A Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) provider must comply at all times with the:
- Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS Act)
- Education Services for Overseas Students Regulations 2001, and
- National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018.
- if offering vocational education and training (VET) courses, the provider must comply with the VET Quality Framework, and
- if offering English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS), the provider must comply with the ELICOS Standards 2018.
In addition, all providers must maintain a current scope of registration, pay ASQA fees and charges as required, and cooperate with ASQA compliance monitoring.