ASQA will write to you and notify you of the outcome of your application, usually within 40 working days of the decision.
If accreditation is granted ASQA will notify you of:
- the accreditation period (up to five years)
- any conditions imposed on your accreditation
- your obligations to manage and monitor the course during the accreditation period.
ASQA will update the national register to include the course details.
If a course is accredited, any RTO that wants to deliver the course must apply to ASQA add the course to its scope of registration.
If the application is rejected, ASQA will advise you of:
- the reasons for the rejection
- options for review of the decision.
If you are not satisfied with the ASQA’s decision, you may choose to request reassessment or review of the decision.