Use the Application for course accreditation form—initial (DOC). Submit the completed application to courses [at] asqa.gov.au.
Applications should include:
- An accredited course document. Use this template. The accredited course document will:
- provide the basis for training and assessment by the RTO(s) that will deliver the course
- demonstrate that the course complies with the Standards for VET Accredited Courses 2012
- provide guidance and some suggested text for the course document.
- Evidence of consultation with stakeholders.
- Any supplementary evidence that supports the application.
For a full list of ASQA’s fees and charges, please read the Guide to ASQA’s fees and charges 2018-19 (PDF).