You must use the Accredited course document template (DOC) to submit a course for accreditation.
- provides the basis for training and assessment by the RTO(s) that will deliver the course
- demonstrates how the course complies with the Standards for VET Accredited Courses 2012
- provides guidance and some suggested text for the course document.
The course documentation should be consistent in style and format.
Submitting the application
Applications for course accreditation (initial and renewal) must include:
- the course document
- evidence of consultation with stakeholders
- any supplementary evidence that supports the application, and
- an application fee—refer to the Guide to ASQA’s fees and annual registration charges (PDF) and Schedule of charges (PDF) for more details.
Applications must be submitted by email to courses [at] asqa.gov.au.