Understand the requirements for registration
If you are considering registration with ASQA, you must be prepared to meet the following requirements for registration:
- compliance with all components of the Vocational Education and Training (VET) Quality Framework:
- cooperation with ASQA—including compliance with general directions and cooperation with compliance monitoring activity
- payment of fees and charges associated with registration
- you must register courses on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) to offer those courses to overseas students on student visas
- additional requirements for RTOs offering VET courses with additional licensing requirements, and
- you must be registered for at least two years before applying to deliver qualifications or assessor skill sets from the Training and Education Training Package (or its successor).