ASQA publishes information about certain regulatory decisions it makes, in order to:
- assist students and potential students to make informed decisions about choosing a provider, and
- provide industry, government and the public with accurate information on ASQA’s regulatory activity.
ASQA only publishes information about a decision after the provider has exhausted their rights of reconsideration or appeal in relation to the decision.
Any providers who feel information published about them is inaccurate should contact the ASQA Info line on 1300 701 801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Understanding regulatory decisions
Regulatory decisions table
- Select 'view more' or click the + symbol expand an entry. Expanding an entry will allow you to see the full published information for that provider.
- You can filter entries by choosing the type of decision: cancellation, suspension, renewal rejection, or other administrative sanction.
- Click on a provider’s linked legal name to leave the ASQA website, and see that provider's full registration information on training.gov.au