ASQA publishes information about certain regulatory decisions it makes, in order to:
- assist students and potential students to make informed decisions about choosing a provider, and
- provide industry, government and the public with accurate information on ASQA’s regulatory activity.
Since 1 July 2016, ASQA has changed the way it publishes information about its decisions.
ASQA now publishes information about decisions shortly after as they are made, providing details of review processes that remain available and the status of decisions through any review processes to when they take effect
The two tables below separate the decisions made under this new publication method since 1 July 2016 from decisions made prior to this date.
Under the previous publication method, information about a decision was only published after the provider had exhausted their rights of reconsideration or appeal in relation to the decision or if ASQA’s Commissioners deemed there was a public interest served by earlier publication.
Any providers who feel information published about them is inaccurate should contact the ASQA Info line on 1300 701 801 or email email@example.com.
Understanding regulatory decisions
Regulatory decisions tables
- Select 'view more' or click the + symbol expand an entry. Expanding an entry will allow you to see the full published information for that provider.
- You can filter entries by choosing the type of decision: cancellation, suspension, renewal rejection, or other administrative sanction.
- Click on a provider’s linked legal name to leave the ASQA website, and see that provider's full registration information on training.gov.au.
Regulatory decisions since 1 July 2016
Regulatory decisions pre 1 July 2016